Friday, December 17, 2010

Semester 1 Done!

Well I survived my finals week! I felt it went pretty well. Overall I took one essay test covering 1400 years of Church history and wrote over 25 pages of papers. I still have to finish up my online Greek class, but that is not due until Monday. So overall, I am finished with the semester!

Its quite exciting. I will be home for over two weeks now. It will be great to hang out with Chad and spend time with family over Christmas. I will get to rest and take some time for reflection.

Onto Christmas now! Katie and I are working on a present for our parents. We are recording a CD (mostly for my mom). :) It will be fun. We are doing it at a semi-professional studio in Tomah.
I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas and holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment